Although a brand new Nikon D3300 comes with a 24.2-megapixel zoom lens (which has great imagery), you may need a different lens if your photography needs have evolved.
Before you begin browsing for a new one, here are a few terminologies that will help you know if the lens you want to purchase will be compatible with your D3300.
- FX – this is the lens’ mount. All mounts that have this FX label are compatible with your Nikon D3300
- DX – this is a lighter and cheaper mount that works well with your D3300
- VR – this means vibration reduction, great when you need to shoot at a slow shutter
- AF-S – lenses with this tag have built-in autofocus
- G – the lens does not have the aperture ring we see in most old lenses
- ED – means the lens has glass elements which aid with color fringing.
- IF – the lens’ front element. Lenses with this tag have no rotation when autofocusing
Micro – Nikon definition for micro means macro (1:1 ratio), ergo can take up close photographs without necessarily being close.
You’ll notice most lenses come with these labels. Here are two lenses for Nikon D3300.
1. Nikon 40mm f/2.8 G AF-S DX Micro
- This is a Prime lens. The autofocus of the lens is 6.4 inches.
- It is DX, so it’s lightweight and it’s an affordable means of getting a high-quality lens.
- It’s also micro so it can focus on details from afar.
- Suitable for taking casual as well as portrait photographs
2. Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR
- Zoom lens
- Although this is light because it has a plastic mount, it feels quite sturdy when held.
- Good for photographing outdoor activities particularly animals.
Lastly, note that using the label descriptions above will easily help you identify the labels on most Nikon D3300 lenses. Consider buying a Nikon D3300 camera bag to keep your expensive lenses and other camera gear secure.
You might have been thinking about purchasing the Canon 80D refurbished today, yet you have to keep some things in mind before doing this. You have to read this article from top to bottom so you can better understand what you will purchase over time too. Therefore, read on if you want to know more about the saving money when buying the Canon 80D.
If you are going to buy a refurbished Canon 80D, you have to make sure this machine has the outstanding autofocus that you have been seeking for a long time. The 80D Digital Camera should also have an optical viewfinder. You should also get high-resolution, impressive results at all times. The EOS 80D Digital Camera Body by Canon should also be excellence when it comes to capturing any kind of moving the object out there. The autofocus feature should be accurate, fast, and smooth.
With the 80D, you should have all the precision that you need in an item such as this one. The machine should also do the job in any kind of light out there too. The item should also have a comprehensive image data and clear view. The Canon 80D should also have built-in wireless connectivity, and this is not an option in today`s ultra-connected world. You should be able to convert any movie into an mp4 file, as this will allow you to easily share the content of the machine right away.
The best saving might come with the Canon 80D bundles as it might be the godsend that you have been seeking for a long time, yet you have to understand that a refurbished item is not a new item. Therefore, you have to keep this in mind if you want to avoid any bad surprises in the future regarding the performance of items such as this one too. For more information about the Canon 80D DSLR, visit Canon website.
Photography is an art that presents your views to the others and having the best Nikon D3400 bundle will surely help you out with this. As an expert, the best bundle is not that it contains so many accessories rather than it contains the things that truly useful for taking great pictures.
Some important accessories that should be in the best Nikon D3400 bundle are as:
1. Camera Body: As it’s about the complete package so the camera should be included not just the accessories.
2. Storage Cards: How much storage is sufficient, it depends on the photographer and it varies person to person some can manage with lower storage and some required higher storage SD cards. So you can choose the best fit according to the need.
3. Camera Lenses: Great lenses always expand your imagination and improve your skills. So if you are going to purchase a DSLR camera for the first time it is recommended the best compatible lens for Nikon D3400 should be included. There are more than 60 lens options available for you that will help to improve the quality of the pictures.
4. Tripod: This is a must-have accessory that supports your DSLR while shooting but you have to choose the best one wisely. There are plenty of options are available in the market but most of them are like garbage. You should include a tripod that can handle your camera even in windy conditions.
5. Camera bag: It’s not a good idea that you carry too many bags rather than that you should choose a perfect one that can hold your all accessories together with safety.
6. A kit for cleaning: Having air bloopers, clothes, and kit for cleaning is always a great option.
7. Flash units- Built-in flashes of the camera may not be as useful while going for professional quality so you need good flash units that can help you out even in low lights.
These are some important accessories that make your Nikon D3400 bundle worth buying it.
When it comes to taking pictures, quality is always the first thing you look at. However, depending on where you plan to use the camera, other aspects arise. One such aspect considerably important is water resistance. Whether on holidays, swimming or hiking, taking photos of great moments may involve the camera being exposed to water or even being totally submerged in water. It is for this reason that many companies have in the last year invested in bettering water resistant cameras.
While most have excelled, one camera has managed to stand out from its beers to become what I regard as the best underwater camera of 2017: the Olympus Tough TG-5.
Olympus Tough TG-5 Review
Much like the name suggests, the Olympus Tough TG-5 is built to survive the toughest of conditions. This includes weather, shock and as expected, water. The camera can pretty much survive anything that comes its way. Its design makes it perfect for ease of use in whatever weather conditions. Though unlike its predecessor the camera has reduced its pixelation from 16MP on the Tg-4 TO 12MP on the TG-5, it has more than compensated for it in other aspects.
The manufacturer guarantees the camera safety in water to a maximum depth of 15 meters making it ideal for taking pictures in the swimming pool. Features such as the built-in field sensor system, GPS sensor, compass, pressure and temperature sensors make the camera ideal for virtually any environment. perhaps the feature to brag about most is its TruePic VIII processor capable of capturing 4K motion videos at 30p.
This camera is perfect for any beginner and adventurer looking to capture their moments in a secure fashionable way. Perfect for any environment, this camera has very well earned its spot in the top underwater camera for 2017. If you looking to invest in a camera, look out for the Olympus Tough TG-5.